PAPILLON COURSE on THYROID ULTRASOUND
Section 2 The nodular goiter
If you are visiting this page for the first time, be sure to read the brief instructions which can be reached by the three buttons in the left column in Section 1. These are Must read, Technical help and the How to do it? parts which are less than one page each.
If you have been already familiar with these recommendations, you can start with the studying of the subchapters which are as follows:
1. Epidemiology and the role of ultrasound in the evaluation patients with thyroid nodules
2. The composition of a thyroid nodule, the presentation and importance of subtypes of cystic nodules
3. The echogenicity of the thyroid nodule
4. Intranodular hyperechogenic figures
8. The halo sign and the vascularization of the nodule
There are chapters in Supplement which are related to topics of Section 2.
Collections of case reports from consecutively examined patients
You have the opportunity to download all manuals and tables focusing on differential diagnostics of Section 2.