PAPILLON COURSE on THYROID ULTRASOUND
Section 2 The nodular goiter
The theme is discussed in 10 chapters.
1. The role of ultrasound in the evaluation patients with thyroid nodules
2. The composition of a thyroid nodule, the presentation and importance of subtypes of cystic nodules
3. The echogenicity of the thyroid nodule
4. Intranodular hyperechogenic figures
8. The halo sign and the vascularization of the nodule
There are chapters in Supplement which are related to topics of Section 2.
Collections of case reports from consecutively examined patients
You have the opportunity to download all manuals and tables focusing on differential diagnostics of Section 2.